Dienstag, 10. Juni 2014

Welcome to Luxor

What can I say... I LOVE IT.... but guess you know it already LOL....

I am here only for four days now, but it seems to me as I would have been here since couple of weeks. I feel so comfortable here, that time flies. I adore seeing my friends again, hanging around, talking and drinking some shai masr... or maybe you prefer some helba or gensebil?
 Anyway I am not only relaxing, I spend this special week together with my dear friend and teacher Sahra C. Kent, as I already wrote in a post. She came here to continue her research work about egyptian folklore and I am happy beeing around with her and sharing all these moments.

We already had a full calendar.... saturday there was a small celebration for the new president here in Al Beirat (anyway they are celebrating all over the country) with a live mizmar band, horse dance and tahtib. GREAT.

Our first day could not be better!!!


















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen