Montag, 30. Juni 2014

Luxor.... wahastini

how strange??!!!!?? LOL



who knows me, really does not wonder about that! So why should I myself wonder , that for me 1 week in Egypt feels like 1 or even 2 month there?!?

It is really strange, but as soon I get my feet on egyptian ground, it's like coming home and believe me, THAT'S a hudge feeling (think you know it!)

To see all my friends again, spend some time together while drinking a cup of egyptian shai (love it).

Oooooh yeah.... egyptian shai! You know what I wait most on my way to Egypt after a long time I was not there? My first cup of egyptian shai on the airplane LOL, sounds weird, ok, it's tea on an airplane, BUT it gives you the first „hmmmmm“-feeling before you arrive.

Back to my friends.... I love them all, they are so nice, so friendly, so funny. We have lots of talking and laughing about and we all love dancing and music. And the best of all, there is always some party out there, were we can go to and have fun!



Don't believe it? Next november you will see with your own eyes... just join me in Luxor on Eshta!!! dance retreat :-) you will love it! PROMISE!!


here my friend Mohamed's restaurant "Nile View" in Westbank

the best food ever :-) sooooo delicious



Eshta!!! 2013 - here are Stefania, Omar, Gabriele, me and Maria

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen